Texas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies® Presents
Early Diagnosis/Early Intervention Minimally Invasive Preventive Dentistry™
This course is for dentists, hygienists, and expanded duty assistants, and practices dedicated to
stewardship and future health of their patients. This technology can easily eliminate as much as
80% of all future dentistry in the patients who grow up under the care of a practice dedicated to the
principles of ED/EI MIPD™ as taught in this course.
Date: July 20, 2017 -July 21, 2017
Location: 606 Osage St. Refugio, Texas
This course qualifies for 11 hours of continuing education credit
In this course you will learn:
• Air-Abrasion techniques, materials, equipment– Miniature AA Unit
• The techniques and applications of Early Diagnosis/Early Intervention Minimally
Invasive Preventive Dentistry™
• You will learn how to inform your patients about the benefits of MIPD™, and how
to be listed as one of the few offices offering this service, the most effective practice
builder available in dentistry today.
• How to easily, reliably, and permanently stop decay in newly erupted teeth
2 Easy Ways to Register:
1. Email form to:
2. Complete and fax this form to:
Cancellations must be received by: July 6, 2017
No refunds can be made after this date.
Questions: Call 361-526-4695